If your products always offer one or more options for the customer to select, the mass generate variants module will help to save time in setup combination of variants for each product.
How to setup product variants with multiple options
- From product creation, check the [THIS PRODUCT HAS MULTIPLE OPTION]
- Under the MASS GENERATE VARIANTS, enter the OPTION NAME (e.g., Size, Colour) and the OPTION VALUES (e.g., S, M, L)
- Enter the BASE SKU, so that all the generated variants will have a common prefix
- Rack / List Price / Cost / Sell Price and Weight are optional
- Click [GENERATE VARIANTS]
- From the generated result, you complete with the quantity of each SKU.
- You may edit/ remove/ add new variant as usual.