This guide is suitable for shopcada site enabled with marketplace sync with Shopee.
This guide includes:
- Setup at your Shopee Seller Centre
- Setup for Marketplace Sync
- Setup for Product Sync
- Manage Product Sync (Sync in bulk)
Setup at your Shopee Seller Centre
- This is one time setup required before you can sync your product from your Shopcada site.
- Login to your SHOPEE SELLER CENTRE.
- Go to MY ACCOUNT, then [EDIT] PARTNER PLATFORM.
- Key in the required PARTNER ID and PARTNER KEY.
Please contact email@example.com for the Partner ID and Partner key.
Setup for Marketplace Sync
- This is one time setup.
- From MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to SETTING then go to MARKETPLACES
- Select the API System Environment.
- Select the inventory location to sync the stock. The default location is WAREHOUSE.
- Key in all the required info that generate from Shopee.
- Make sure you turn on PULL ORDER FROM SHOPEE once the setup is done and site is ready for sync.
- Select the DEFAULT ORDER STATUS for orders pull from Shopee.
- Enter [BRAND] and site default [BUFFER STOCK]. You may setup buffer stock for individual product to override the default setting.
- Please indicate the shipping mode you would like offer and price. You may setup shipping mode for individual product to override the default setting.
- Click [SAVE CONFIGURATION].
Setup for Product Sync
- Go to individual product and select a SHOPEE CATEGORY
- Click [NEXT]
- The system will pull your product description to sync to Shopee. You may edit.
- The prices for each variance will be show.
- You may edit the PRICE and enter the BUFFER STOCK for this product.
- Enter the product BRAND and MATERIAL, both are required.
- Setup the product logistic option and price, if they are is different from store default setting.
- Click [SAVE ONLY] if you wish to sync the product later.
You can sync the product in batch at product manager.
- Click [SAVE & SNYC] to immediately sync the product to Shopee.
Manage Product Sync (Sync in bulk)
- If you decided to save the details and sync the product later, you can synchronise the product in bulk from PRODUCT MANAGER.
- From the PRODUCT MANAGER, you can filter products by sycn status.
- Select the unsync product and do a BULK ACTION to sync products in batch.