This guide is suitable for shopcada site enabled with marketplace sync with Shopee.
This guide includes:
- Authorize access to your Shopee account
- Setup for Marketplace Sync
- Setup for Product Sync
- Manage Product Sync (Sync in bulk)
Authorize access to your Shopee account
- This is one time setup required before you can sync your product from your Shopcada site.
- From MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to SETTING then go to MARKETPLACES.
- Click [CONNECT]
- You will be redirect to Shopee Open Playform.
- Please select your market.
- Login with your Shopee authentication.
- Enter your OTP.
- Click [YES] to complete the authorization.
- You will be redirect back to your Shopcada site.
- Your authorization will valid for 12 months.
- You shall refresh the authorization before the authorization expired.
Setup for Marketplace Sync
- Select the inventory location to sync the stock. The default location is WAREHOUSE.
- Make sure you turn on PULL ORDER FROM SHOPEE once the setup is done and site is ready for sync.
- Select the DEFAULT ORDER STATUS for orders pull from Shopee.
- Enter [BRAND] and site default [BUFFER STOCK]. You may setup buffer stock for individual product to override the default setting.
- Please indicate the shipping mode you would like offer and price. You may setup shipping mode for individual product to override the default setting.
- Under Size Chart, please select the Size Chart Filed tab in your product page.
- Click [SAVE CONFIGURATION].
Setup for Product Sync
- Go to individual product, at the Marketplace > SHOPEE, select a SHOPEE CATEGORY.
- Click [NEXT].
- The system will pull your product description to sync to Shopee. You may edit.
- The prices for each variance will be show.
- You may edit the PRICE and enter the BUFFER STOCK for this product.
- Enter the product BRAND and MATERIAL, both are required.
- Setup the product logistic option and price, if they are is different from store default setting.
- Click [SAVE ONLY] if you wish to sync the product later.
You can sync the product in batch at product manager.
- Click [SAVE & SNYC] to immediately sync the product to Shopee.
Manage Product Sync (Sync in bulk)
- If you decided to save the details and sync the product later, you can synchronise the product in bulk from PRODUCT MANAGER.
- From the PRODUCT MANAGER, you can filter products by sycned status.
- Select the unsynced product and do a BULK ACTION to sync products in batch.