Create your Facebook Shop Catalogue / Google Shopping by sync your product catalogue from Shopcada.
Contact Shopcada support (email@example.com / Facebook Messenger) to enable the module.
Step 1: Product Feed Setting
- Go to MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to SETTING > [CARD] PRODUCTS > PRODUCTS FEED
- Update the [Main categories of this store] with the selection provided by Facebook.
- You may exclude the categories of products from the feed.
- Check the option to USE SQUARE IMAGE and/or INCLUDE ALL IMAGES into the product feed.
Step 2: Product Category Update
- Go to MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to PRODUCTS > CLASSIFICATION > CATEGORIES
- Update the Google/FB product category mapping for each category. Click EDIT, then select from the drop-down [Google / Facebook Product Category]
- Once you updated all the categories, you shall see content when you view the feed URLs:
These are the links you submit for Facebook business / Google shopping
Step 3: Activate shop at Facebook beside tag product to your post
- Activate shop at Facebook beside tag product to your post.
Refer to https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1397294963910848
** You may SET A SCHEDULE for your regular data feed
- Once you completed the catalogue setup, you can link your Facebook with your Instagram account https://www.facebook.com/business/help/898752960195806
- Complete the sync, you may proceed to your Instagram for product tagging.
Refer to https://help.instagram.com/1108695469241257 for details guide.