You have 2 options to edit the product details, after you have created the product:
Option 1: Individual Product
- Go to Product page
- Click on product and land on details page to [Inventory]
Option 2: Product Manager
- From MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to PRODUCTS > INVENTORY
- Locate the required product.
- Click [DETAILS] link.
How to update inventory
- From Product Manager, click on vertical ellipsis for short-cut to manage the inventory.
- From product details, click on vertical ellipsis for short-cut to manage the inventory.
- From INVENTORY tab, go to MANAGE INVENTORY
- Stock for each SKU is listed by each location.
- Click [UPDATE INVENTORY] link.
- Select the action required.
- From INCOMING to add and OUTGOING to reduce.
- Enter the quantity to each location.
- Enter DESCRIPTION for reference / record.
- Check [DOWNLOAD FOR LABEL PRINTING CSV] if you wish to print barcode for the new stock, especially for POS.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Go to INVENTORY MOVEMENT REPORT to check the record.
- For label printing, you may edit the quantity before download the CSV.
Inventory movement report
- From the INVENTORY tab, click INVENTORY MOVEMENT REPORT to check the movement record.
- You may filter the movement report by VARIANTS and LOCATIONS.