Topics for customer manager:
- Search for a customer record
- Edit customer details
- Bulk actions
- Create new customer
- Download customer report
- Upload customer list
- Go to MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), then CUSTOMERS, and lastly CUSTOMER..
- This is the section for you to manage your customer: CUSTOMER MANAGER.
- From here, you can search for a customer record/ view the customer details/ update the customer profile/ download customer list/ upload customer list and etc.
Search for a customer record
- To help to locate a customer, you may use the SEARCH & FILTER.
- You can search using [User Name], [Email Address], [Status Is Active] and [User Group is].
- From the filter result, click on the
NAMEto view the user details.
- Click on the EDIT icon to edit the customer profile.
Edit customer details
- From the customer listing, click
EDITicon to edit the customer profile.
- You will be able to edit:
- Click UPDATE to save your edit
- Locate the
customerusing the FILTER.
- Check the required customer name
- From BULK ACTION, click to BLOCK THE SELECTED USERS / UNBLOCK THE SELECTED USERS / DELETE USER
Create new customer
- In a special occasion, you manually add a customer record.
- Click [CREATE USER] and complete the required details.
Download customer report
- Click [DOWNLOAD USERS] to save the customer record in CSV format.
You can open CSV using MS Excel/ Mac OS Number/ Open Office Calc or Google Docs.
Upload customer list
- Go to MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to ORDERS then go to CUSTOMER.
- From CUSTOMER MANAGER, click on [UPLOAD USERS]
- Prepare the CSV files based on the required format.
- Click [UPLOAD]