- Go to https://developers.facebook.com
- Sign up for an FB developer account if you haven't have an account yet.
- Click Get Started
- Just fill in the form accordingly.
- Click "My Apps" (https://developers.facebook.com/apps/)
- Click "Create App"
- Select Build Connected Experiences
- Fill in the form accordingly.
App Display Name - This should be your business name / website name
App Contact Email - Support email address
Business Manager Account - Link to your FB Ads account if you wish to
- After you have created the app, you should see a page like below.
- Click "Setup" link under Facebook Login
- Select WWW Web
- Fill in your website URL, please include https://
- Click "Save" and click "Continue"
- On Step 2, 3, and 5 please just click "Next" and you are done.
- Click on Settings in side menu
- You will see the setting page
- Fill in the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs with following values
Remember to change www.example.com to your own website URL.
- Next go the Settings > Basic under the side menu
- Fill in the following inside the Basic settings page.
App Domains: example.com (Replace with your own domain name, no need www and https in front)
Terms of Service URL: Copy and paste your Terms and Condition Page URL
User Data Deletion: Chose Data Deletion Instructions URL
Fill in the URL of the page you created to tell customers how to request to delete their personal data.
Category: You can set to "Shopping"
- Set the App Status from In Developer to Live.
- You should see the In Development changed to Live.
- Click the "Show" button next to App Secret so that we can get the App Secret to install to the website.
- go to MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), SETTING > [CARD] USERS > SOCIAL LOGIN
- Fill in the App ID, App Secret and enable FB login.