Topics for setup payment method:
- Before you start setup HitPay, you need to create a HitPay account and activate your account by following the step by step guide in the link here.
- From MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to SETTING then go to PAYMENT > PAYMENT METHOD.
- Ensure that the checkbox for the payment method you want to enable is checked.
- Configure each payment method by expanding the settings panel for each payment method.
From the HitPay tab, you can update all the details for HitPay.
- [PAYMENT METHOD TITLE] - Payment method title shown to the customers at the checkout page.
- [API KEY] / [Salt] - These are the API key to link your site with your HitPay account.
Where to locate the HitPay API keys and Salt values?
- HitPay API Environment = Production for live payment acceptance
- You may turn on the option to Show logo after the payment title at checkout page