Topics for setup payment method:
- From MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to SETTING then go to PAYMENT.
- Ensure that the checkbox for the payment method you want to enable is checked.
- Configure each payment method by expanding the settings panel for each payment method.
From the Stripe tab, you can update all the details for Stripe.
- [PAYMENT METHOD TITLE] - Payment method title shown to the customers at the checkout page.
- [NAME] - Your store name display at the payment pop up
- [DESCRIPTION] - Summary of the payment, you can use @order_id and @product_count in the description, and it will be replaced automatically during checkout. E.g. 1 item(s) in order #20155.
- [CURRENT LOGO ON STRIPE PAYMENT POPUP] - You can upload a store logo to replace the default logo.
- [TEST SECRET KEY] / [TEST PUBLISHABLE KEY] / [LIVE SECRET KEY] / [LIVE PUBLISHABLE KEY] - These are the API key to link your site with your Stripe account.
Refer to guide on how to retrieve the keys: https://support.stripe.com/questions/locate-api-keys-in-the-dashboard
- [STRIPE SERVER] - Set to LIVE for the actual transaction.
- [ORDER REVIEW SUBMIT BUTTON TEXT] - Label to the button at the order review page.