Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a free tool offered by Google, that makes it easy for marketers to add and update website tags -- including conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing, and more—with just a few clicks, and without needing to edit your website code.
Here is the guide to enable GTM at your SHOPCADA Site.
- Go to Manage Your Store (Dashboard) > Setting > SEO & Tracking > Tracking
- This is the section for you to manage the tracking setup.
- Under Google Tag Manager, enter your GTM Container ID.
- Setup the Context Information instructions
- Click Save Configuration.