Topics for manage page banner:
- How to upload page banner
- How to add page banner text
- Arrange page banner display priority
- Remove page banner
Page banners are page publish at the region below the web page header.
This is how a page banner looks like at the dresses listing page:
How To Upload Page Banner
- From MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to WEBSITE then go to PAGE BANNERS
- Click [ADD NEW BANNER].
- Enter the [BANNER TITLE].
- Choose file to upload your new banner image. Only JPEG, PNG and GIF images are allowed.
Recommended size for
FULL WIDTH Banner is 1600 x 640px
STADARD Banner is 1200 x 640px
MOBILE Banner is 640 x 640 px
- Keep the check box for [DISPLAY THIS BANNER IN FOLLOWING PAGES] if the banner is for all pages.
- Enter the page URL at [DISPLAY THIS BANNER IN FOLLOWING PAGES].
- Turn on [PUBLISH BANNER] to publish the page to visitors.
Unpublished page will be kept in website but invisible to visitors.
- Click [SUBMIT]. The new banner is ready.
How to add page banner text
This is SEO friendly and text display will be sharp & clear.
- Enter your promo message into the [BANNER DESCRIPTION]
- Use the [COORDINATE & SIZE] to control the text / paragraph placement on the banner.
More details on Coordinate and Size
Arrange banner display sequence
- From the banner listing page drag and drop the banners to the required position & form the preferred display sequence.
- Click [SAVE SETTING] to keep the changes.
- Check the banner you wish to delete and click [SAVE SETTINGS].