- Go to MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to SETTING > ORDERS > ORDERS FULFILMENT SETTING
- Under J&T CROSSBORDER, key in default value for the package CSV.
- Enter your TRACKING NUMBER PREFIX. This will add your business prefix to the Order Reference No download to create a unique reference number for order tracking.
- Consult J&T for all other required value.
- Select [CREATE PACKAGE ONLY] when you create the shipping package.
- Once created the packages, download the package CSV from MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD) > ORDERS > FULFIL ORDERS
- Click on vertical ellipsis select DOWNLOAD PACKAGES
- Apply filter to located the required order packages.
- Select CSV File Format as [J&T CROSSBORDER]
- Upload the downloaded CSV to J&T portal to create shipment.
Order Reference No are unique for all packages download, and will carry extension of A/B/C ..., depending on how many packages already created for one order.
Eg. Order number 123456 with Prefix XYZ
Instock shipment (1st package of 123456) = XYZ123456A
BO shipment (2nd package of 123456) = XYZ123456B
- Once created shipment in J&T, download the CSV from J&T.
- Go to MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD) > ORDERS > FULFIL ORDERS > UPLOAD PACKAGES
- Select CSV File Format as [J&T EXPRESS (SG)]
- Upload the shipment CSV from J&T EXPRESS to trigger shipment notification to your customers.
The unique order number with your business prefix and extension will the tracking number of the package. Use token [package-tracking-number] in your shipment notification.