80% off Ecommerce & POS Solution
Shopcada is a pre-approved solution of IMDA's SMEs Go Digital program with the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Solution and equipment supported under PSG from 02-07-2020 to 01-07-2021
Sell with your branded domain name to increase your brand credibility, especially for search engine to easily access your website.
Free SSL certificate
Every Shopcada stores come with free 256-bit SSL certificate. All pages and contents are protected.
Sell your products from web to retail, mobile commerce, social media and online marketplaces.
Multiple payment gateways
Accept payments from local and oversea customers via 20+ payment gateways integrated.
Abandoned cart recovery
Recover lost sales by sending automated emails to encourage the customers to complete their purchase.
Flexible shipping rates
Set up shipping rates by fixed-price, qty or weight-based, and location-based rates.
VIP can enjoy promotion such as VIP only discount, purchase with purchase or even early access to new products and sales event.
Flexible discount engine to offer percentage discount, fix amount discount, tier discount, or free shipping easily, with code or without code.
Allow customer to earn points and redeem during checkout.
Let your customers to purchase a gift certificate for their love one.
Refund your customers easily with store credits.
Manage your entire inventory with Shopcada. Track stock acorss multiple locations and automatically stop selling with inventory runs out.
Flexible tagging system to tags the products according to it's characteristic to enhance the catalog searchability
Automatically accept back orders when items sold out.
Bulk upload tool
Upload new products and batch update products easily with CSV upload.
Set a launch date to your products and it will be publish automatically.
Automatically send out email, SMS or mobile app push notification to foster closer customer relationship.
Automated Order Fulfilment
Batch fulfilments allow merchants to batch process hundreds of orders automatically according to the criteria set.
Drag and drop content editor to create web pages without coding.
Message bar and popup to shout latest updates and promotions to the customers.
Search engine optimised
Shopcada upports SEO best practices like H1, title and meta tags.
sitemap.xml generate automatically for your SEO efforts.
Integrated with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Mailchimp 360 to get most out of our marketing campaign.
Data & Reporting
Single dashboard to give you insights of your business across all the channels.
Preferred Ecommerce Platform for SME in Singapore
10 Years Of Experience In Ecommerce
Support multiple high volume Ecommerce websites in Singapore since 2009
Home grown solution that tailor made for Singapore retailers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the eligibility criteria for Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) applications supported by Enterprise Singapore (ESG)?
Business entity that is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Company’s Group Annual Sales Turnover of not more than S$100 million, or Company’s Group Employment Size of not more than 200 workers
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the Equipment or IT Solution must be used in Singapore
Can I apply for PSG after signing a quotation with Shopcada, or making payment?
No. Please note that applicants must apply for PSG before they have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
How do I apply for the PSG?
To apply for the PSG, companies will have to:
- Obtain a quotation from Shopcada (unsigned)
- You should not have signed any contract or made any payment before submitting the PSG application
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP) at www.businessgrants.gov.sg. You will need to have a CorpPass account to transact on the BGP
Click here for a step-by-step guide.
Is there a cap for the PSG Grant?
Each company supported by ESG is subjected to an annual grant cap of S$30,000 for solutions supported by ESG, starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year.
What is the processing time for applications?
Applications are processed within 4-6 weeks from the submission of all required information.
Companies are strongly encouraged to submit their applications ahead of time to account for the application outcome and/or processing duration required.
What is the processing time for claims disbursement?
Claims are processed within 4-6 weeks from the submission of all required information.
Companies are encouraged to submit their claims after they have fully deployed, providing documents to show use of the solution for at least one month. Incomplete submissions will result in delays.
For claims submission, company needs to ensure:
- Claimant has purchased/leased/subscribed to the solution as approved in the application; and
- Claimant has used the solution; and
- Claimant has paid for the solution in full; and
- Claimant has submitted all claim documentation
- Disbursements can only be made after the claims have been approved.
Click here for a step-by-step guide.