This guide show the step by step :
- Confirm received the parcel and notify customer for collection
- Confirm customer collected the parcel and send confirmation notification
Confirm received the parcel and notify customer for collection
- Once the package reach the retails outlet, the retail staff can confirm receive and notify customer for pick up at the same time.
- From SHOPCADA POS menu, go to SELF COLLECTION
- All the open orders for the retails will listed at this page. each retail outlet will be seeing respective orders.
- Before the retails staff receive the package, the package status will be CREATED.
- Click [NOTIFY READY FOR COLLECTION] to confirm receive the package and trigger notification email to customer.
Confirm customer collected the parcel and send confirmation notification
- When the customer arrive for collection, the retails staff can again search the order number and locate for the package.
- The package status will be READY FOR COLLECTION
- The retails staff can tap to print collection receipt. Refer to guide
- Click [COLLECTED] to confirm collection by customer and trigger the collected notification email to customer.
- The package status will be COLLECTED
- No further action allow at the Shopcada POS.