Topics for order manager:
- Search for an order
- Search order by order number
- Print individual invoice
- Print batch invoices
- Edit order details
- Bulk actions
- Create new order
- Go to MANAGE YOUR STORE (DASHBOARD), go to ORDERS then go to ORDERS
- This is the section for you to manage your order: ORDER MANAGER
- From here, you can view the order details / update the order status / verify payment / edit the order details as you need.
- To help to locate an order, you may use the FILTER.
- You can search using [Customer's Name / Email Address], [Product Name], [Order Date Between], and [Order Status].
- From the filter result, click on vertical ellipsis VIEW icon to view the order details.
Search for an order by order number
- If the specific order number is available, enter at the ORDER ID box, click GO.
- You land on order details directly.
Print individual invoice
- From the order listing, go to [Actions] click on vertical ellipsis select INVOICE to print the individual order invoice from
Print invoices in batch
- Locate the orders using the order listing under [Actions] click on vertical ellipsis select INVOICE .
- Check the required order number
Edit order details
- From the order listing, click Edit the product details via the edit icon .
- You will be able to edit:
- Shipping Information
- Billing Information
Once you have manually edited an order, you can manually send an email to notify the customer of the changes made. Go to INVOICE to send the update invoice.
- Click SUBMIT CHANGES to save your edit
- Locate the orders using the ORDERS MANAGER. .
- Select the items.
- All you have to do is check and select the products. Click PRINT INVOICE / UPDATE ORDER STATUS / EMAIL ORDER UPDATE from the BULK ACTION filter result.
Create new order
- In a special occasion, you may create manual order.
- Click [CREATE ORDER] and complete the required details.
- Details guide for manual order HERE.