Topics for order manager:
- Go to Order Manager
- Search for an order
- Search order by order number
- Print individual invoice
- Print batch invoices
- Edit order details
- Bulk actions
- Create new order
Go to Order Manager
- Go to Manage Your Store (Dashboard) > Orders > Orders.
- This is the section for you to manage your order: Order Manager
- From here, you can view the order details / update the order status / verify payment / edit the order details as you need.
Search for an order
- To help to locate an order, you may use the Filter.
- You can search using Customer's Name / Email Address, Product Name, Order Date Between, and Order Status.
- From the filter result, select View from Actions drop down to view the order details.
Search for an order by order number
- If the specific order number is available, enter at the Order ID box, click GO.
- You land on order details directly.
Print individual invoice
- Locate the orders from order listing, select Invoice from Actions drop down to go to the invoice tab.
- Click on Printable Invoice to print the invoice to browser.
Print invoices in batch
- Locate the orders from order listing, select the order required printing.
- Select Print Order from the Bulk Action drop down.
- Select the required format from the print order page.
- Click Submit.
Edit order details
- Locate the orders from order listing, select Edit from Actions to go to the edit order tab.
- You will be able to edit:
- Shipping Information
- Billing Information
- Click Submit Changes to save your edit.
Once you have manually edited an order, you can manually send an email to notify the customer of the changes made. Go to Invoice to send the update invoice.
- Locate the orders using the Orders Manager.
- Select the order.
- Select required action from the Bulk Action drop down
- Click Print Invoice / Update Order Status / Email Order Update.
Create new order
- In a special occasion, you may create manual order.
- Click Create Order / Create Order From Cart.
- Details guide for manual order HERE.